Monday, January 16, 2017

33 Weeks - 8 Months

 
 



How far along: 33 weeks - 8 Months

Size of baby:  Honeydew Melon (19in, 4.5lbs)
Sleep:  Whew, this is still miserable. It's basically just a long night of broken up, painful sleep spurts. Between the pain and going to the bathroom, I am a mess. Completely exhausted is my life these days.
Symptoms:  I am the most negative pregnant person if you haven't noticed! haha My body just does not enjoy it.  I am deathly ill the first half, I get a FEW ok weeks in the middle, and then from about 30 weeks on my bones break.  The hip/back pain has once again this pregnancy reached the level of 100 on a scale of 1-10.  There is no way to get comfortable while sleeping, I am constantly in pain, and everything hurts so bad ALL.THE.TIME.  I just have too compacted of a body apparently to comfortably carry a baby! ha I'm pretty sure I tell Lance multiple times a week if he thought there was even a 0.01% chance we were having another baby, he has lost his mind!!! lol  Also, I always forget to mention pregnant face as a symptom! ha Pretty much the day I find out I am pregnant my face swells up like a balloon.  Super cute!
Miss anything:  My body!
Movement:   He moves alllllllll the time, and they are definitely painful these days. He is ready to stretch out of that belly!
Food cravings:  Ice cream is really my huge must have. So healthy, I know.

Best moment this month/looking forward to:  We had a great time celebrating our shower this past Saturday with all of our NC friends and family.  Thank you so much to everyone who came to celebrate and spoil this sweet little boy.  I finished getting everything we needed yesterday and spent the day getting EVERYTHING else ready I had not done yet.  His room is all set up (not that he'll be in there for months! ha), all the baby seats and gadgets are scrubbed down and washed, everything from bottles to pacifiers are boiled and sanitized, and all clothes from newborn to 0-3mo along with all blankets, bibs, etc are washed and put away.  Curious if he'll wear newborn clothes for 4 months like big sister! haha  Now I am on the countdown for the end of this pregnancy and to welcome a healthy baby boy.  So close! ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment