Monday, October 19, 2015

Weekly Aldi Finds - 10/19

So, I am definitely turning into an old lady when I enjoy grocery shopping so much that I blog about it. Whatever.. it takes little to excite me these days!  I posted before how I find some great finds here, so I thought I would randomly share some.  Aldi is one of those stores that does have it's weekly regulars, but also has great finds here and there that might not always be available. Here are just a few things from my grocery run yesterday that I wanted to share!



 
I am definitely one of "those girls" who gets into everything pumpkin themed.  Some things are really good, and some not so much! I saw this and thought it would be something great to try and have for lunch during the week.  Lance is the opposite and hates anything pumpkin, so I try to buy items I know I will be able to eat myself.  I made this for lunch today (it's 2 servings per container so I can have it again tomorrow!) and it was delicious! Once I boiled it, I drizzled on some olive oil and Parmesan cheese and it was perfect!  I love Trader Joe's pasta and this compared perfect.  I read the companies were started by brothers, so I think a lot of their products are very similar!  Oh, and this was only $2.79.
 
 

 
I am a cheese lover and love picking up their specialty selections to try.  I had a slice today, and it was as yummy as I expected! This rang in at $2.99.
 
 
 

 
And lastly, a few items from their Simply Nature Organic line.  I normally buy the 4 packs of their kid's apple sauce pouches, but this week I found the big 12 pack box.  These were only $4.29!  The coffee pods were $4.99 (the most expensive item from my whole cart of a week's worth of groceries). Then the salsa was $1.89 and Teddy Grahams $2.69
 
 
Side note- They did have pumpkins for only $2.99, but our store was all sold out!
 
 
Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment about the weight - makes me feel better! :) I tried to respond but you popped up as a no-reply blogger!

    ReplyDelete