Sunday, September 27, 2015

Charleston Cheese Dip

This weekend we were attending a get together and I decided for our finger food I wanted to try something new.  I normally have a few go-to dips that I always make, but have been wanting to venture out.  I try to catch Trisha Yearwood's cooking show on the weekends if we are home in the morning time.. She always makes the best looking southern food! Sadly, I have not tried any of her recipes (except a pineapple tea I blogged about HERE) until this. Oh my goodness, it was so amazing that I had to share.  This recipe is super easy and taste great.. win, win! I followed the recipe exactly, so I will just leave the link.  I used a pie dish as recommended, and served with Frito's.  Enjoy!!


Recipe:
Charleston Cheese Dip


Pre baking


Finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment