Friday, July 10, 2015

Five on Friday

 
 
 
Happy Friday everyone! I haven't done a link up in FOREVER, so thought I would pop in today with 5 randoms on this Friday morning. :)
 
 
 
 
ONE:
 
Little bit is officially in her big girl car seat! (hating her headband, of course).  Oh, and walking up a storm! This girl is loving to walk/run and starts laughing hysterically the farther she goes.. too cute!
 
 
 
 
 
 
TWO:
 
I posted this mixture last week on IG (alicia_rowland) and I am still loving it.  This is my favorite coffee of the moment, for sure!
 

 
 
 
 
THREE:
 
The Last Ship on TNT.  We started this last summer, but only ended up until around episode 6 (hello newborn throwing off your schedule ha). It was pretty good, but I don't think I got too into it since we were so behind and watched it randomly in our state of sleep deprivation.  We decided to catch up the end of last season and start this one since a new season is back this summer, and man.. I am hooked!  I hate when I love so many summer shows, because you have to wait almost a whole year in between seasons!
 
 
 
 
 
 
FOUR:
 
How adorable are these baby sandals?!? AUGH! They should be arriving today in the mail, and I can't wait to try them on Tilly.  They were in another one of my super saving ON orders- 3 shirts and a pair of flip flops for me, then these for Tilly.. grand total: $2.68! Gotta love it!

 
FIVE:
 
Enough said.. TGIF!  Have a great weekend!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment