Friday, November 7, 2014

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! Linking up today for another Five on Friday post..

 
 
 
 
ONE:
 
 
First off.. Look at this precious thing. (sorry for the crappy iPhone camera quality).  This baby loves her little walker, and I LOVE how her little feet just dangle. I just ordered her a "jumper" today that hopefully her feet will touch the floor piece in.  I swear this baby has more gadgets than our tiny little house can hold. Sigh.
 
 
 
 TWO:
 
I don't know about yall, but even though I finally have a nice, fancy camera, I still take most pictures from my iPhone.  It's just so easy since I always have it right there.  Especially now since 99% of my pictures are Tilly, I want to be able to print them in good quality.  Luckily my friend, Lexie, told me about the app "Free Prints". That is literally the name of the app.  It's a blue icon with a little butterfly on it.  It makes your iPhone pics better quality, and you get 85 prints free a month.  You only pay for shipping. I think it's based on how many prints you  have, and since I normally do my full 85 at once, it's around $9.  Not too bad for that many pics, plus better quality!
 
 
 
THREE:
 
Thought I'd share 2 of my new favorite purchases here.  Well, I bought one and Lance bought me the other. 
 
 
 
 First off is my anniversary gift, my new watch!  I absolutely love it and the jazzy turquoise color!
 
 
 
 
Second, I saw these at... Kmart of all places!  They were $29.99 and I thought, well even though this is a great deal, I really don't NEED any more boots.  Well.. the next week I just happened to walk by the shoe section and they were half off for only $14.99.. I mean come on, I had to get them then! :)
 
 
 
FOUR:
 
 
 
Peppermint Mocha.  I have seen this in the stores since gosh, maybe August? I was irritated because I wanted to see Pumpkin Spice, so I never bought it.  I finally caved about 3 weeks ago and tried it.. Oh my gosh. LOVE.  Definitely my new favorite creamer.   I should have known I would love this since last year I had a little obsession with the Hershey's white chocolate peppermint bars..
 
 
 
FIVE:
 
 
 
And what would the holidays be without some Bath & Body Works products.  As much as I LOVE the traditional Fall and Christmas scents, I really love their Market scents too.  I got the 2 mason jar candles last year, and the larger one this year.  These all smell amazing, and have a little festive scent as well!



Have a great weekend!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment